READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3693 (vs. estimate at 6.3706)
- China has reported 113 new coronavirus cases
- Japan November manufacturing PMI (Jibun) 54.5 (vs. October's53.2)
- Australia GDP for Q3 -1.9% q/q (expected -2.7%)
- ICYMI - Israel says first indications are that booster protect against Omicron variant
- South Korea average exports in November +26.6% y/y (per working day)
- UK data - BRC Shop Price Index y/y for October 0.3% (prior -0.4%)
- Trade ideas thread - Wednesday 01 December 2021
- Nomura is targeting EUR/USD circa 1.10 within weeks (5 reasons)
- Goldman Sachs analyst says Australia is placed well for recovery extending into next year
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.