READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Goldman Sachs expect two Federal Reserve rate hikes in 2022, & equities higher
- Estimate the US government could fund itself through to mid-January in absence of debt ceiling agreement
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3829 (vs. estimate at 6.3860)
- RBA's Koehler says Bank monitoring asset price valuations
- Wall Street Journal: Samsung plans to build a $17 billion chip-making plant in Texas
- Bank of Canada speaker on the agenda for Tuesday 23 November 2021 - deputy governor Beaudry
- Los Angeles Rams NFL player Odell Beckham Jr. to take his new salary in bitcoin
- Federal Reserve FOMC Minutes are due Wednesday 24 November 2021 - preview
- Further rumours of a US SPR release - Tuesday the latest chatter
- Oil update - Biden's SPR release plans and the expected OPEC+ response
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.