READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- European Central Bank speakers coming up on Monday 22 November 2021
- PBOC 1 and 5 years Loan Prime Rates left unchanged at 3.85% and 4.65% respectively
- Fitch says pandemic-induced scarring in developed markets is less severe than previously thought
- Moody's says Chinese offshore short-term bonds face higher refinancing risk than onshore bonds
- Australia to open up to (fully vaccinated visitors from) Japan and South Korea
- Japanese media (Yomiuri) with more on US-Japan oil reserve release speculation
- Bitcoin weekend update: Tested towards US$60K, currently circa $58.3K
- Barclays says the USD is overvalued circa 5 to 10%, but there are still supportive factors. Sees EUR/USD higher.
- RBNZ Shadow Board is overwhelmingly calling for a tightening in monetary policy
- Oil futures have opened (lower) to begin the week
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.