READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Morgan Stanley recommends short EUR/CAD positions targeting 1.35
- China October CPI 1.5% y/y and PPI 13.5% y/y - both higher
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3948 (vs. estimate at 6.3952)
- More on Fed’s Bullard expecting two rate hikes in 2022
- China - Goldman Sachs have 2 reasons to be wary of "considerable uncertainty"
- New Zealand preliminary business survey slides lower
- China's President Xi and US President Biden will meet next week. Virtual summit.
- Australia - Westpac Consumer Confidence Index for November +0.6% m/m (prior -1.5%)
- Reuters Tankan - Japanese manufacturers' sentiment hit a 7-month low in November
- ICYMI - Fed's Bullard says a balance sheet shrinkage is an option he is open to
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.