READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- AUD/USD swinging about, iron ore prices in China also
- Kiwibank has revised its rate-hike forecast for the RBNZ to 2% in November (2022)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3890 (vs. estimate at 6.3875)
- China's state planner says working to stabilise the price of coal over the longer term
- Elon Musk tweets seeing strong inflationary pressure in short term
- Indicator of Australian Business Confidence +10.2% in October
- Japan PPI for September 0.9% y/y (vs. expected 1%, prior 1%)
- Goldman Sachs is wary of a further rally in USD/JPY beyond 116
- ICYMI - Mastercard and crypto firm Bakkt have partnered to enable cryptocurrency card payments
- South Korean Q3 economic growth slowed - weaker domestic economy
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.