READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Japanese government cuts its outlook for exports
- MSCI highlight that firms with around US$7tln in market cap have some sort of exposure to cryptocurrencies
- People's Bank of China issues a 500m yuan MLF
- Fitch says economic activity in Australia to rebound in Q4 with the reopening
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4386 (vs. estimate at 6.4402)
- Taiwanese semiconductor giant TSMC to build a factory in Japan - production output to commence 2024
- Expectations for a PBOC reserve requirement ratio cut Friday
- Queensland Investment Corporation (Australian fund) consider crypto-investment
- BoC Gov Macklem says inflation in Canada is not broad-based, hence not so concerned
- Fed's Harker says there is upside risk to his inflation forecast
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.