READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- BOJ's Noguchi says a reduction in monetary easing is not an option for Japan
- China September CPI 0.7% y/y (expected 0.9%) PPI 10.7% (expected 10.5%)
- Goldman Sachs expect a Fed mid-November taper, $15bn monthly pace
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4412 (vs. estimate at 6.4372)
- Australian dollar remains little changed after the jobs data
- US hopeful of reaching an agreement with EU regarding steel tariff dispute by month-end
- G7 statement - Central bank cryptos could complement cash, and have further benefits
- RBNZ Dep Gov Bascand says heightened uncertainties remain, COVID-19 still poses risks
- Fed' Bowman says prefers taper to begin in November
- Singapore central bank with a small tightening of policy
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.