READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China trade data release (sort of) ... YTD imports and exports both up 22% y/y
- EUR and GBP both finding bids against the dollar
- US to reopen land border with Canada in November
- Australian jobs data due Thursday 14 October 2021 - preview
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4612 (vs. estimate at 6.4613)
- Morgan Stanley upgrades China property to ‘attractive’ - says default risk largely priced
- Standard Chartered weighs in on Evergrande - China will not allow it to become a systemic crisis
- Monetary Authority of Singapore half-yearly policy statement due Thursday - preview
- New Zealand - ANZ business confidence for October, preliminary: -8.6 (prior -7.2)
- Japan Core Machinery Orders for August -2.4% m/m (expected 1.7%)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.