READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- More from the Bank of Korea after its on-hold decision earlier today
- Bridgewater says stagflation is "the real risk, and so many portfolios are massively exposed”
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.4447 (vs. estimate at 6.4455)
- Platts on oil: OPEC is producing far below what it said it would
- South Korea central bank leaves base rate unchanged
- Australian September business confidence surges 19 points on the month to 13
- UBS on US jobs markets - nothing to stop the Fed from tapering
- Japan PPI for September 0.3% m/m (expected 0.3%)
- BRC sales data show weaker performance - fuel shortage cited
- Australian weekly survey of consumer sentiment 105.6 (previous week 104.6)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.