READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Oil buyers showing renewed vigour, WTI above $80
- BOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4479 (vs. estimate at 6.4490)
- 3 reasons gold will fall further, target for year-end in 2021 & 2022 price
- TD on energy markets - tail risks (higher still)
- Everyone set for another week of China Evergrande news? Expected default imminent.
- US-China talks on trade: China floated the idea of cancellation of tariffs & sanctions
- Bank of England Governor Bailey weekend comments on inflation, unemployment, policy
- New Zealand announced a big jump in COVID-19 cases on Sunday
- USDJPY remains above its converged 100 and 200 hour moving averages
- US September non-farm payrolls +194K vs +500K expected
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.