READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China Caixin/Markit Services PMI for September 53.4 (vs. expected 50.7, prior 46.7)
- Goldman Sachs expect Japanese equities to perform well into and following the election
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4604 (vs. estimate at 6.4617)
- Japan finance minister Suzuki says will use FX reserves in ESG related investment
- Singapore and the US are working on a travel bubble
- Australia's Health Minister says booster shots (3rd doses) recommended for the immunocompromised
- Next up in the US Senate, the vote to actually raise the debt ceiling
- Reminder - China returns from its holiday today
- The US Senate is voting no on the procedural vote re debt ceiling
- GBPUSD buyers push the pair to new highs (and away from the 100 hour MA)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.