READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- The upcoming RBNZ meeting is Wednesday next week - rate hike in question
- Japan's enormous government pension fund will not be investing in China's yuan-denominated sovereign bonds
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4662 (vs. estimate at 6.4653)
- New Zealand PM Ardern will make a decision on Auckland restrictions on Monday
- Analysts at two European banks highlight the same EUR/USD support level around 1.1660
- Coronavirus - New Zealand reports its highest daily new case count in nearly a month
- Bitcoin straddling US$41K
- EU official says the US has 'reached out to China about reducing imports of Iranian oil
- Fed's Bullard forecasts 5.8% US GDP growth this year
- NASDAQ index continues to be the leader to the downside
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.