READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Evergrande's electric vehicle unit extends losses, down another 20%
- Fitch says Evergrande's impact on rated construction firms is manageable
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4695 (vs. estimate at 6.4696)
- Oil price moving higher still
- Vitol CEO says global oil demand is still down on 2019 level
- Federal Reserve Chair Powell is speaking again this week - Testimony Tuesday
- US President Biden says again he'll levy higher taxes on those earning > $400,000
- ICYMI - China and Canada did a prisoner swap over the weekend. Huawei's Meng was released.
- Japan PPI Services for August +1.0% y/y (expected +1.2%)
- Australia COVID-19 - NSW state briefing business on "Freedom Day": October 11
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.