READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Bank of England responds to rising inflation
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: USD moves higher as yields, Fed taper sends the greenback higher
- Major economic releases and events next week
- The House will vote on the infrastructure bill on Monday and it will be contentious
- CAD/JPY reversal this week bodes well
- Crude oil futures settle at $73.98
- The fake-out then breakout in 5-years is pointing to larger moves elsewhere
- EURUSD trades the close support and close resistance range
- MUFG trade of the week: Sell GBP/USD
- European major indices close the day with declines
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.