READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.4749 (vs. estimate at 6.4755)
- White House says there was progress made in Biden's meetings with Congressional Democrats
- China Securities Journal says loan rates are more likely to fall in Q4
- Evergrande Chairman says the firm will try its best to resume work and production
- South Korea central bank says it's ready to step in to stabilise markets if necessary
- Reports dribbling in of losses realised by Evergrande shareholders
- Response to the FOMC - dots shift rate hike expectations forward
- US Treas Sec Yellen wants to stop the 'race to the bottom for international tax rates
- Bank of England monetary policy meeting Thursday 23 September 2021 - previews
- RBNZ confirms it'll proceed with its plan to tighten lending for housing
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.