READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- A hopeful (but small) sign relations between China and Australia may warm
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4566 (vs. estimate at 6.4570)
- Australian state NSW records a record high new case count. Plans to ease restrictions for the fully vaccinated.
- ANZ says GBP undervalued and supported. BoE rate hike still a year away.
- Another ship became stuck in the Suez Canal. Happened Thursday, unstuck quickly though.
- China's President Xi Jinping war on the "disorderly expansion of capital"
- U.S. Energy Department has loaned Exxon another 1.5m barrels of oil
- TD see further range trading ahead for EUR/USD
- ICYMI - ECB leaves key rates unchanged but tapers QE
- Australia mulls breaking agreement with China over port lease - wary of risks
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.