READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4674 (vs. estimate at 6.4685)
- Largest Australian state of NSW sees another surge higher in new COVID-19 cases
- Further arrests in Hong Kong under the National Security Law - lawyer detained
- Federal Reserve Beige Book will be published today, 8 September 2021
- Japan data - Q2 GDP +0.5% q/q (vs. preliminary of +0.3%)
- Chinese state media says crackdowns are aimed at ensuring greater company competition
- ECB monetary policy meeting Thursday 9 September 2021 - preview
- ICYMI - Intel to invest up to 80bn EUR in boosting EU chip capacity
- Bank of Canada policy meeting Wednesday 8 September 2021 - no change expected
- Westpac target year-end AUD/USD at 0.75
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.