READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- New Zealand Prime Minister Ardern says is sourcing more vaccines
- Japan household spending grew less than expected in July - recap
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate for today at 6.4533 (vs. vs. estimate at 6.4519)
- Australian new COVID-19 cases each day holding at high levels - vaccination race on
- NZD traders - heads up for the GDT dairy auction coming up Tuesday
- Goldman Sachs have downgraded their US GDP forecasts for 2021, but upgraded 2022
- CBA on "an extraordinary negative near-term shock for the Australian economy"
- RBNZ Deputy Governor Geoff Bascand will leave the Bank in January 2022
- Iron ore fell again on Monday, AUD traders eyeing
- UK data - BRC Sales like-for-like for August +1.5% y/y, total sales +3% y/y
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.