READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia ANZ job advertisements survey for August -2.5% m/m (prior -0.5%)
- ICYMI - Brazil has stopped beef exports to China; mad cow disease
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4529 (vs. yesterday at 6.4577)
- UK firms want immigration rules relaxed to ease job market tightness
- Early trade - Japan Nikkei futures are up more than 1.6%
- Australia - TD / Melbourne Institute monthly CPI inflation for August 0.0% m/m (prior 0.5%)
- New Zealand - ANZ Commodity Price index for August -1.6% m/m (prior -1.4%)
- China’s ‘Common Prosperity' - explanation
- Big jump in new virus cases for Australian state Victoria
- EU Commission's Gentiloni warns the ECB that tighter monetary policy would be a "big mistake"
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.