Note

2021 FOLLOWME Fan Festival, Award for the Excellent Traders

Verified Official
· View 971

In 2021, FOLLOWME has been established for 6 years, and more than 800,000 users worldwide have joined FOLLOWME. We adhere to the concept of the user first and technology for social good, continue to carry out technological innovation and strive to become the most popular trading community in the world.

Along the way, we appreciate the support and acknowledgment of community users. To thank you for your company and support, our 6th anniversary especially includes the 2021 FOLLOWME fan festival.

The surprise begins here >>

 

2021 FOLLOWME Fan Festival——Excellent Trader

2021 FOLLOWME Fan Festival, Award for the Excellent Traders

Thanks for choosing FOLLOWME, and here are the rewards from FOLLOWME. Have fun with social trading together!

FOLLOWME will hold the selection with multi-dimension sight from the perspective of "Excellent Signal Provider", "Excellent Subscriber" and so on to award the superior traders in the community!

 

Excellent Signal Provider

Conditions:

1. There are still logins after June 2021;    

2. The signal account is still connected normally;

3. According to history profit that helped subscribers get (weight 40%), the number of live accounts that helped subscribers get profit (weight 30%), the total number of subscription accounts (weight 10%), account score (weight 10%), trading weeks (weight 10%), each signal account is scored in the above 5 dimensions, and the top 4 signal providers are selected.

 

Rewards:

-      The E-book of "FOLLOWME Trading Community Industry Report for the First Half of 2021

-      60 FCOIN

-      The 6th Anniversary Medal of Honor (community E-display)

 

Award-winning users:

@WARRIORXXX @PavelUdo @DD Trader @dileepav80

 

Excellent subscriber

Conditions:

1. There are still logins after June 2021;    

2. The signal account is still connected normally;

3. Historical subscription profit amount (weight 40%), cumulative subscription days (weight 20%), the cumulative number of subscriptions (weight 10%), number of subscription signal profitable accounts (weight 30%).

4. Accounts that have generated paid subscriptions≥3 times can get 5 extra points;

5. Select the top 4 subscribers through the above dimensions.

 

Rewards:

-      The E-book of "FOLLOWME Trading Community Industry Report for the First Half of 2021

-      60 FCOIN

-      The 6th Anniversary Medal of Honor (community E-display)

 

Award-winning users:

@Eno Ren @bhaupa75 @KimGech @Genie14

 

We are grateful to those trading signals who bring benefits to the users and the subscribers who find the excellent signals because they make our community better.

 

The success of the FOLLOWME trading community is inseparable from the support and trust of users. The attention and participation of users are a powerful driving force for the continuous development of the community. FOLLOWME brings together outstanding traders from all over the world, creates the most active trading community, and provides users with a stage to fully demonstrate themselves! At present, the series of activities of the FOLLOWME Fan Festival is underway, and the surprise starts here.

Find out more >>

Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.

If you like, reward to support.
avatar

Hot

Thank you very much. Wish you all the best. I am not being Ranked in imTrader contest. It seems to be technical issue. I have sent email to support team and there is no reply from them or action from them.

-THE END-

login