READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China Caixin Manufacturing PMI for August 49.2 vs. expected 50.2, prior 50.3
- BOJ Dep Gov says the Bank does not want to destabilize the yen
- Australia avoids a double-dip recession. Q2 GDP +0.7% q/q (0.5% expected).
- New Zealand confirms 75 new cases of COVID-19
- Markit ASEAN Manufacturing PMI: 44.5 in August (prior 44.6)
- Japan Jibun Manufacturing PMI for August 52.7 (vs. prelim 52.4, prior 53.0)
- Australia business confidence (Roy Morgan survey) for August -13.4% m/m, +18.1% y/y
- South Korea exports up 29% y/y in August (per working day)
- PBOC sets USD/CNY central rate at 6.4680 (vs. yesterday at 6.4671)
- Japan's PM Suga says can't dissolve parliament amid the severe coronavirus situation
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.