READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Leader of Australia's second-largest population state Victoria says too early to exit lockdown
- Australia Private Sector Credit +0.7% m/m for July
- September 20 will bring the Canadian election, results will take longer than normal
- 1164 new daily COVID-19 cases for Sydney / NSW (Australia's largest population city and state)
- NZ August Business Confidence -14.2% (prior -3.8) Activity Outlook 19.2% (prior 26.3)
- China official PMIs for August: Manufacturing 50.1 (expected 50.1) & Services 47.5 (expected 52.0)
- NZD/USD spikes above 0.7000
- Japan Industrial Production for July (preliminary): -1.5% m/m (expected -2.5%)
- Australia weekly consumer confidence 101.8 (prior 101.6)
- Japan Jobless (Unemployment) rate for July 2.8% (expected 2.9%)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.