READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- New Zealand reports 11 new covid cases today including 3 in Wellington
- PBOC one-year loan prime rate 3.85% vs 3.85% expected
- ANZ pushes back Australia rate hike forecast by six months
- Australia's New South Wales reports another 642 locally-acquired covid cases
- Shipping certainly remains tight
- The US rushing out booster shots left markets thinking the White House knows something they don't
- Three vaccinated US Senators test positive for covid
- Japan national headline CPI for July 2021 -0.3% y/y vs. expected +0.6%
- AUD/USD has really fallen apart
- RBA's Kent stresses the importance of the global FX code and highlights changes
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.