READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Heads up: Fed speakers later in the day
- US July NFIB small business optimism index 99.7 vs 102.5 prior
- Powell reportedly faces growing resistance for the second term as Fed chair
- Germany August ZEW survey current conditions 29.3 vs 30.0 expected
- FX option expiries for 10 August 10 am New York cut
- Oil climbs by 2% on the day as rebound extends
- USD/JPY inches to fresh two-week highs, what's next?
- AUD/USD is still largely caught in a consolidative range for the time being
- EUR/USD stays subdued to start the day but lingers at four-month lows
- Eurostoxx futures -0.1% in early European trading
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.