READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Taiwan chipmaker TSMC (world's largest contract chipmaker) plans substantial expansion of production
- Japan services PPI rose for a fourth consecutive month
- China Industrial Profits for June +20% y/y (prior +36.40%)
- PBOC sets USD/CNY central rate at 6.4734 (vs. yesterday at 6.4763)
- Australia's largest population state (Sydney the capital) reports another record high new cases
- Australia 2nd biggest population state to ease some lockdown restrictions from midnight local
- MUFG on the AUD / NZD divergence
- Just waking up? Bitcoin smashed lower on Amazon denying it'll be accepting Bitcoin anytime soon
- AUD - lockdowns are now placing Australia's recession recovery at risk
- Australia weekly consumer confidence: 100.7 (prior 104.3)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.