READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia Retail Sales for June, preliminary: -1.8% m/m (expected -0.5%)
- Australia coronavirus - Sydney new daily case number jumps more than 40% in the past 24 hours
- Morgan Stanley short AUD/USD targeting a move towards 0.7000
- Japan trade balance for June Y 383.2bn (expected Y 460bn)
- US Senate to vote on infrastructure Wednesday (after 2:30 pm Washington time)
- South Korea first 20 days of July exports per working day +32.8% y/y
- Lloyds Bank survey shows a slowing economic recovery in the UK despite loosening
- Australia coronavirus - lockdown state Victoria reports jump in new cases
- Australia - Westpac leading indicator for June: -0.07% m/m (prior -0.06%)
- US Dem Senator Manchin says the two sides are not far apart in infrastructure negotiations
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.