READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China loan rates: 1-year 3.85% (as expected) & 5-year 4.65% (as expected)
- RBA July policy meeting minutes - says again expects no rate hike before 2024
- Australia coronavirus - Sydney new daily case numbers decline for the third day in a row
- Japan inflation data recap - core CPI hits 15-month high
- Magellan (fund manager) founder says crypto going to zero.
- Canada will open its border with the US from August 9 (for the fully vaccinated)
- Japan National Headline CPI for June 2021: 0.2% y/y (vs. expected -0.1%)
- Australia coronavirus - Commonwealth Bank CEO says more lockdowns coming
- RBA July monetary policy meeting minutes are due Tuesday 20 July 2021
- Australia coronavirus - Sydney and Victorian lockdowns will cost the country $10bn
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.