READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Credit Suisse raised their oil price forecasts
- Risk trades not having a good opening to the week - USD higher, equities lower
- MUFG says this week's ECB meeting could be a market mover for EUR, lower
- Goldman Sachs says the weekend's OPEC+ agreement is supportive for oil prices
- RBNZ rate hikes ahead appear locked in, now the question is when and how many?
- UK July Rightmove house prices +0.7% m/m vs +0.8% prior
- New Zealand services PMI for June 58.6 (prior 56.1)
- Coronavirus - CBA says Sydney and Melbourne's lockdowns are set to sharply impact the Australian economy
- Oil - Globex trade opens for the week. OPEC+ deal agreed.
- National Australia Bank CEO says the rising number of customers facing financial stress
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.