READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- ARK's Cathie Wood sees deflation ahead, bond bubble, says don't belong oil
- Coronavirus - Sydney to get a 2-week lockdown extension (at least) - announcement incoming
- Oil - OPEC Saudis & UAE rift - but even bigger cracks within the organization loom
- ICYMI - UK police have seized US$400m of cryptocurrency
- Singapore preliminary Q2 GDP -2.0% q/q (expected -1.8%)
- NAB says the RBNZ will need to acknowledge the strength of domestic NZ economic data - undeniable
- More on the interest rate rises in New Zealand
- ICYMI - IEA says oil markets are set to tighten significantly unless the OPEC standoff resolved
- New Zealand - ASB raises mortgage rates (comes prior to the RBNZ policy announcement today)
- More on Fed's Bullard belief that the time is right to pull back on stimulus
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.