READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Deloitte's says UK Capex, employment about to surge most in 7 years
- Japan data - Core machinery orders for May rose m/m and y/y
- JP Morgan expects the Sydney lockdown to drag on economic activity, especially in the current quarter
- ECB Lagarde recap - to change policy guidance at next meeting
- South Korea first 10 days of July exports +21.2% y/y (per working day)
- Kiwibank says November 2021 is too early for an RBNZ rate hike
- Japan data - June PPI +0.6% m/m (expected 0.6%)
- RBNZ policy meeting this week - shadow board evenly split on tighter policy
- ECB head Lagarde says the end of PEPP may be followed by a new format of support
- Australia coronavirus - Sydney's escalating outbreak to prompt government job support again
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.