READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3956 (vs. yesterday at 6.3909)
- NZ business survey (preliminary, June): Confidence -0.4% (prior +1.8%) & Activity outlook +29.1% (prior +27.1%)
- US President Biden to meet with UK Prime Minister Johnson Thursday 10 June 2021
- Australia - Westpac Consumer Confidence Index for June -5.2% m/m (prior -4.8%)
- New Zealand ANZ Truckometer for May: Heavy Traffic index -4.8% m/m (prior -1.2% m/m)
- NZD/USD targeted at 0.75 in coming months. Model fair value estimate highest in 5 years
- Bitcoin update - trading higher towards $34K
- GBPUSD moves up toward key 200 hour MA/50% retracement
- AUDUSD stays above cluster of MAs (so far)
- U.S. Treassury auctioned off $58 billion of 3 year notes at high yield of 0.325%
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Edited 09 Jun 2021, 11:45
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.