READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia - Westpac leading indicator for April +0.2% m/m (prior +0.45%, revised up from +0.38%)
- SG flag the likelihood of the ECB sending EUR lower
- Japan press (editorial) calls for cancellation of Olympics
- Japan PPI Services for April +1.0% y/y (expected 0.9%)
- Australian coronavirus cases mount in the state of Victoria - "snap lockdown" fears
- ‘Time to buy’ bitcoin adverts have been banned in the UK
- New Zealand trade balance for April surplus of 388m NZD (prior NZD 33m surplus)
- PBOC sets USD/CNY mid-point today at 6.4099 (vs. yesterday at 6.4283)
- The US removes Xiaomi from the blacklist
- China financial media says further yuan strength expected - citing analysts
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.