READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia Retail sales for April, preliminary: 1.1% m/m (expected +0.5%)
- Bank of England expected to keep bank rate at 0.1% until 2023 (an unchanged forecast)
- Japan - Jibun Bank / Markit preliminary PMIs for May: Manufacturing 52.5 (prior 53.6)
- State of Emergency in Japan's Okinawa from May 23 to June 20
- South Korea first 20 days of April exports surge
- Fed's Kaplan spoke again (US Thursday) - repeated his call for talking about taper
- US Gulf of Mexico being watched over the weekend re hurricane developments
- UK data - GfK Consumer Confidence May -9 (expected -12, prior -15)
- Japan M4.1 earthquake off the coast near Chiba Prefecture (encompasses part of Tokyo)
- Australia flash PMIs for May: manufacturing 59.9 (from 59.7 prior)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.