READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- The Australian employment report, jobs -30.6K in April, unemployment 5.5%
- Australia consumer inflation expectations rise to 3.5% in May (prior 3.2%)
- Key Senate Republicans open to IRS boosting tax take to fund infrastructure
- Japan set to extend the state of Emergency to another prefecture
- Japan Core Machinery Orders for March +3.7% m/m (expected 5.0%)
- Reports of up US$8.6bn in crypto liquidated in the past 24 hours
- Reuters report that Ford Motor, SK Innovation to announce EV battery joint venture
- Japan is likely to approve AstraZeneca, Moderna COVID-19 vaccines
- Japan trade balance for April Y 255.3bn (expected Y 147.7bn)
- Japan May Tankan report: Both manufacturing and non-manufacturing indexes rise
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.