READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/CNY reference rate for today at 6.4895
- NZ May, preliminary business confidence +7.0 (prior -2.0) and activity outlook +32.3 (prior +22.2)
- Australian state of NSW reports another case of COVID-19 - some restrictions reintroduced
- BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices
- AUD traders head up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon
- New Zealand building approvals for March: +17.9% m/m (vs. prior -18.2%)
- EUR/USD rebound is transitory, will resume falling
- Fed's Rosengren says it is too early to talk about tapering QE
- National Australia Bank says the rebound in the Australian and New Zealand economies is better than expected
- Early study shows booster shot of Moderna vaccine effective against COVID-19 mutants
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.