READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia Private Sector Credit for March 2021: 1.0% y/y
- Australia PPI for Q1 2021: 0.4% q/q (prior 0.5%) and 0.2% y/y (prior -0.1%)
- China official PMIs for April: Manufacturing 51.1 (vs. expected 51.8) & Non-manufacturing 54.9 (expected 56.1)
- Japan - Jibun Bank/Markit Manufacturing PMI (final) for April: 53.6
- The first delivery of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine has arrived in Japan
- Japan Industrial Production for March (preliminary): +2.2% m/m (expected -2.0%)
- Oil - US, UK, China demand all improving
- The Canadian province of Alberta has further tightened COVID-19 restrictions
- UK data - Lloyds Business Barometer for April jumps to 29 (from prior of 15)
- BioNTech says expects the (Pfizer) shot to be effective against India coronavirus mutant
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.