READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Citi's bear market checklist - “not hard to find signs of excess in global equity markets right now"
- Westpac forecast the RBA will extend its QE and shift YCC to the November 24 bond
- Fitch Ratings warn of risks for Australian credit markets - stimulus withdrawal
- Morgan Stanley neutral on EUR, see risks skewed to the upside in the near term
- Japan Retail sales for March: +1.2% m/m (expected 0.6%)
- Federal Reserve FOMC meeting today, Wednesday 28 April 2021 - Goldman Sachs says no hint of tapering
- ADB forecasts an 8% China GDP this year (the previous forecast was 7.7%)
- USD/CAD seen a sell on rallies, "rather than chasing it lower”
- Japan is assessing Moderna vaccine for use at mass vaccination sites
- UK holidaymakers allowed back into Spain from June
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.