READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Nasdaq is launching options on the Nasdaq-100 Micro Index
- US Bombers Might Have to Go Back on Nuclear Alert
- PBOC sets USD/CNY central rate at 6.4934 (vs. yesterday at 6.4902)
- Japan new coronavirus restrictions incoming - PM Suga press conference Friday evening
- Japan preliminary PMIs for April: Manufacturing 53.3 (prior 52.7) & Services 48.3 (prior 48.3)
- Goldman Sachs weighs in on Biden's capital gains tax rate - will split the difference
- Copyright claim over Bitcoin set for its day in UK court
- Use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine in the US expected to be approved again as soon as this weekend
- Coronavirus - Canada will ban passenger flights from India and Pakistan for 30 days
- Bitcoin taking further hits lower - rumors of US tax on crypto will not go away
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.