READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia weekly consumer confidence: 107.7 (prior 112.3)
- The UK will start rolling out the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine today (Wednesday)
- Australia - (final) Markit PMIs for March: Services 55.5 (prior 53.4) and Composite 55.5 (prior 53.7)
- 1 in 3 Covid-19 patients are diagnosed with a psychiatric or neurological illness in the next 6 months
- Australia AiG Construction PMI for March: 61.8 (prior 57.4)
- 109.40 the level to watch for further USD/JPY weakness
- Morgan Stanley sold US$5 bn in Archegos’ stocks the night before massive sale
- Trade ideas thread - Wednesday 07 April 2021
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar gives up earlier gains. Yields lower for the 3rd consecutive day
- US President Biden says he will not be telling the Federal Reserve what to do
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.