READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Tokyo inflation data for March, headline inflation -0.2% y/y (vs. -0.2% expected)
- China is placing sanctions on UK individuals and entities over Xinjiang comments
- Fed's Daly says the US job market is still in a trough
- JPMorgan’s Kolanovic sees month-end buying in stocks
- Next key support level for NZD/USD is 0.68
- Japanese online retailer to incorporate cryptocurrency payments into its app
- French President Macron says new restrictions coming in days and weeks ahead
- USD is heading higher still says analyst
- Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today - another Fed speaker
- European Commission President von der Leyen says we are at the start of a third wave of the virus
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.