READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- AstraZeneca Phase 3 trial of its vaccine in US confirmed efficacy updated
- One estimate says it may take 6 days to free the ship stuck in the Suez canal
- Bank of Korea says it'll extend special loans to small and medium size firms by 6 months
- US to sanction Myanmar military-owned conglomerates MEC & MEHL
- ICYMI - China, Russia vulnerable to dollar risks as sanctions from West multiply
- Oil trader pleads guilty to manipulating prices
- ANZ expect out of cycle mortgage rate hikes in Australia from H2 2021
- Fed’s Evans says cryptocurrencies are too volatile to be a store of value
- More from Fed's Evans - says its extraordinary 10 yr rates are as low as they are given all the fiscal spending
- Fed Evans expects the US unemployment rate to drop to 4.5% in 2021
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.