READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- UK - GfK Consumer Confidence for February -16 (expected -20, prior -23)
- The Bank of Japan policy review announcement is due Friday - another preview
- Japan national CPI (February), headline rate -0.4% (vs. expected -0.4% y/y)
- US official says China grandstanding, public theatrics, dramatics over substance
- BOJ policy review will be fine-tuning, not an overhaul (also stealth tapering)
- ICYMI - Germany, France and Italy to resume AstraZeneca rollout from Friday
- Ford is cutting some production due to the chip shortage
- China's Foreign Minister Yang says China firmly opposes US meddling in its internal affairs
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Crude oil plunges over 8%
- Bank of Japan policy review announcement due today - preview
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.