READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- AUD traders - heads up for RBA March 2021 policy meeting minutes due at 0030GMT
- Reports that 3 people in Germany have died due to blood clots after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Japan will decide on Thursday on lifting its coronavirus state of emergency
- Australia weekly consumer confidence 110.9 (prior 111.9)
- BoA oil forecasts - expect global demand to bounce, and then just keep on growing
- Is the ECB's cunning plan to manipulate the EUR lower working? Seems to be, yep.
- North Korea warns Biden that if it wants peace it needs to avoid 'causing a stink'
- NZD traders - heads up for the GDT dairy auction coming up Tuesday
- Trade ideas thread - Tuesday 16 March 2021
- BOJ monetary policy meeting this week - preview
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.
FOLLOWME Trading Community Website: https://www.followme.com