READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says U.S. $1.9 trillion stimulus should boost gross domestic product (GDP) by 5-6% over three years.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) forecasts 2021 GDP: +4.0% versus +3.9% in December.
- ECB 2021 inflation forecast: +1.5% versus +1.0% in December.
- U.S. initial jobless claims: 712,000 versus 725,000 estimate.
- JPMorgan launching a bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) structured note tied to a basket of related stocks.
- Australia survey of consumer inflation expectations for March: 4.1% (prior 3.7%).
- Japan Producer Price Index (PPI) for February: 0.4% m-o-m (versus expected 0.5%)
- U.S. February monthly budget deficit: $310.9 versus $305.0 billion expected.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.