READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Eurozone advance Jan consumer confidence: -15.5 versus -15.0 prior.
- U.S. December housing starts: 1.669 million versus 1.56 million expected.
- Initial jobless claims: 900,000 versus 935,000 estimate.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) leaves key rates unchanged in January monetary policy meeting decision.
- ECB statement reveals slight compromise to the hawks but nothing more.
- Bank of Japan maintains policy at -0.1%.
- Australia employment change: 50,000 versus 50,000 estimate.
- Australia's consumer inflation expectations for January: 3.4% versus 3.5% last month.
- Japan trade balance for December: ¥751 billion versus ¥930.5 billion estimate.
- Joe Biden sworn in as President of the United States.
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Edited 22 Jan 2021, 09:38
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.