REVIEW - Libertex Forex Broker
- Broker Name: Libertex
- Broker Type: forex
- Country: Cyprus
- Operating since year: 1997
- Regulation: CySEC
- Broker status: Active, Regulated
- Phone: +357 22 025 100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Languages: German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Polish.
- Availability: 24/7
- Address: Iacovou Tompazi 1, Vashiotis Business Center, 1st Floor Office 101, Neapoli 3107, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Trading platforms: MT4, Proprietary
- Demo account: Yes
- Mobile trading: Yes
- Web-based trading: Yes
- Minimum deposit: EUR 10 (EUR 100 for first time deposit)
- Maximal leverage: 1:600
- Spread: No
Libertex Review – More Than 20 Years of Experience
Searching for the right broker may seem easy since the trading market is full of opportunities and offerings. In fact, making the right decision, and choosing the broker company that suits you and your trading needs, is quite tricky. Our Libertex review will provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision.
If you’ve been wandering around the web for quite some time, confused and curious, then you’ve come to the right place. Our team at FinanceBrokerage.com works day and night tirelessly searching for the brokers and gathering information about them so that you do not have to lose your time. In our review, we’ll go through all the aspects of Libertex, starting with general information, explaining its trading platform, instruments, and the variety of accounts it offers. We’ll dive into the details so that you will not have to.
Without further ado, let us begin!
Libertex boasts a long history as it was founded in the year 1997. In this time, it gained up to 2.9 million customers worldwide in more than 120 different countries. The broker is also a Sponsor of English Premier League and Spanish LaLiga top clubs Tottenham Hotspur and Valencia CF.
Libertex is authorized and regulated by the CySEC. Moreover, the broker offers to trade on more than 250 financial CFD instruments covering commodities, stocks, indices, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies on the trading platform for web and mobile.
Regulation and Client Security
Libertex is regulated by a European regulator – CySEC. Thus, it adheres to strict client safety protocols such as the segregation of client funds and providing a negative balance protection policy.
If you’ve never heard about regulatory authorities and especially The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, then let us inform you that CySEC is quite a big deal. It is an independent public regulatory authority responsible for the supervision of the investment services and brokerages on the market. Furthermore, CySEC’s mission is to ensure investor protection and the healthy development of the trading market. You can feel safe. Libertex is not a scam, and the broker is very well regulated.
Tradable Products and Account Opening
Libertex.com offers both retail and professional trading accounts to trade currencies, indices, stocks, commodities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. The broker provides traders to sell on 213 CFD instruments. However, please take note for yourself and remember that trading costs such as spreads, commissions, and swap rates vary differently; the main reason is that it depends on the different instruments being traded and platforms used, such as the MT4 proprietary platform.
Libertex Review, Libertex Review The account opening process with Libertex is quite simple. You can start either with the demo account to practice a little bit or hop on to the higher-level account; it is up to you. Each account type provides different benefits, discounts, and features.
Here are the minimum deposits of the status accounts:
- Gold level’s minimum deposit – 250 EUR
- Gold Plus level’s minimum deposit -1 450 EUR
- Platinum level’s minimum deposit – 1 500 EUR
- VIP level’s minimum deposit – 5 000 EUR
One of the reasons we know Libertex is not a scam is that in case you want to go professional, you will have to meet three main criteria:
- You need experience in the financial services sector – meaning that you have to have at least one year in a professional trading or investment position.
- Sufficient trading activity in the last 12 months – which means that you have performed an average of at least ten transactions per quarter.
- Financial instrument portfolio of over EUR 500 000, which includes financial instruments and cash savings.
- Also, Libertex allows Professional Clients to enjoy a lower level of protection as compared to Retail Clients. Libertex Pro account clients will not be subject to the new European leverage restrictions.
Commissions and Spreads
As we’ve mentioned above, trading costs with Libertex.com vary depending on your account status level. Moreover, larger funded accounts have a much higher status level with more significant discounts on spreads and commissions.
- Gold level – trading commission discount of 3%
- Gold Plus level – trading commission discount of 4%
- Platinum level – trading commission discount of 20%
- VIP level – trading commission discount of 30%
- Also, commissions vary depending on whether clients trade on the MT4 trading platform or the Libertex proprietary trading platform. Please take note and remember that, in case your account is inactive for 120 calendar days, you’ll be charged 10 EUR per month.
Payment Methods and Withdrawals
Libertex offers quick and simple deposit and withdrawal methods. The variety is quite wide. You can choose whichever you like, such as credit and debit cards, bank wire transfer, Skrill, Sofort, Neteller, GiroPay, iDeal, Rapid Transfer, Trustly, P24, Neosurf, Teleingreso, etc. Moreover, you can use PayPal as a payment method too. Also, deposits and withdrawals can easily take place from the Libertex trading terminal.
Libertex clients can withdraw funds through a variety of ways with different commission amounts. For example, Skrill is commission-free, Neteller’s fee is 1%, while credit and debit cards take 1 EUR fee, etc.
Working with a broker without a well-managed trading platform is unimaginable. Therefore, Libertex seized the opportunity and created an environment that offers two trading platforms: through the globally recognized MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
Advantages of MT4 platform:
- It offers more than 43 currency pairs and 100+ trading tools.
- Flexible management with trailing stop on trading position closing.
- The client’s orders don’t need a dealing desk (NDD).
- The MetaTrader platform allows traders to trade simultaneously from several accounts.
Pros of trading with Libertex Web:
- Quick management of your capital
- Simple and convenient
- The minimum trade volume of 100 EUR
- Multiple chart types and timeframes
- Access to 250+ instruments
- Trading with zero spreads
Mobile Trading Platform
Overall, the Libertex mobile app is no different from the Libertex proprietary platform, and it basically provides the same features as its web version with access to multiple asset classes. Additionally, it is 100% compatible with both Android and iOS systems. Clients can find the download links for the app on the broker’s website.
Trading Education and Research
Libertex.com provides access to educational resources including educational blogs and webinars that cover a wide variety of topics. We found over 50 lessons that traders and especially beginners can watch online.
As a research tool, Libertex provides access to live market analysis webinars, market news, and trading ideas.
The broker offers customer support that you can reach, in case of questions or other issues, from Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm Central European Standard time. You can reach support through either their Live Chat, E-mail, or telephone number.
This makes us feel confident that Libertex.com is not a scam. Seems like they invested a lot of time and money to make them easily reachable. They obviously want to help you solve your problems.
The broker is CySEC regulated, offers multiple asset classes, MT4 platforms, and good educational webinars. The trading platform gives you many features and allows you to start with a free demo account. Thus, both beginner and advanced traders can enjoy great account offerings, easy calculations, and transparent costs.
Let’s not forget that Libertex is a company that has more than 20 years of experience, thus it is fully capable of providing the best and most relevant service to its clients. The resilience and professionalism of the company ensure that all products and services are trustworthy.
However, before starting any trading, please remember to:
Do your own research, read more about CFD-s and brokers that you are going to invest in.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. It would help if you considered whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Reprinted from financebrokerage, the copyright all reserved by the original author.
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.