REVIEW - HFTrading Forex Broker
- Brand name: HFTrading
- FSP’s Type: FOREX
- Country: New Zealand
- Operating Since (Year): 2018
- Regulation: ASIC/FMA
- Address: DJCA Ltd, Level 3, 50 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch, 8013, NZ
- FSP’s Status: Regulated
- Phone: +64 48895407
- Email: Support@hftrading.com
- Languages: English
- Availability: 24/5
- Trading Platforms: MT4
- Demo Account: Yes
- Mobile Trading: Yes
- Web-based Trading: Yes
- Bonuses: No
- Other trading instruments: N/A
- Minimum Deposit ($): $250
- Maximum Leverage: 1:400
- Spread: Floating
- Scalping Allowed: N/A
HFTrading is an innovative online financial service provider. The financial services provider has always strived to make financial markets from around the world accessible to any client, at any level of expertise. It offers a range of features and conditions.
- 350+ Trading instruments – The users will have access to a variety of CFDs and assets, which include Forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, precious metals, energies, stocks, and more.
- Commission-free - The financial services provider offers full freedom in the trading world, with no fees for deposits: no hidden or additional commissions. HFTrading allows clients to concentrate solely on exploring trading within the financial world rather than worrying about extra charges impeding your top-class trading performance.
- Spreads from 0.03 – HFTrading offers competitive spreads that allow making the most of this vast and broad world of trading, ensuring success.
- 24/5 Full customer support - a responsible partner is vital for making anyone’s journey a success. However, the HFTrading customer service team is always there to help you with anything, from joining the platform to making your way through the markets.
CTRL Investments Limited is a New Zealand incorporated company that conducts business in New Zealand and Australia.
The CTRL Investments Limited is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (Australian registered body number (ARBN): 152-535-085; Australian financial services license (AFSL) number: 414198) and the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority (New Zealand Business Number (NZBusNo) 9429031595070; NZ financial services provider register (FSPR) number: FSP197465).
HFTrading Review, HFTrading Review
The three account types will suit different tiers of traders.
SILVER will suit the novice traders perfectly. This is the account type that will best serve your interests. Besides, beginners will find the trading conditions quite appealing and exciting. Here’s a list of everything that a SILVER account offers:
- 700+ assets;
- 0.07 min spreads;
- 1:30 max leverage;
- Open account
- Islamic account
The second account type is recommended for advanced traders – GOLD. If you are familiar with the market and want to take your trading to new heights — consider going with a Gold account. HFTtrading offers a dedicated account manager, educational webinars, and other advanced features:
- 0.05 min spreads;
- 1:400/1:500 max leverage;
- Swap discounts of 25%;
Last but not least, the PLATINUM account is for pro-level traders. This account will suit traders with a long and successful resume in the financial world. PLATINUM offers numerous advantages; this could be a personal manager or heightened leverage or hefty swap discounts.
- 0.03 minimum spreads
- 1:400 / 1:500 maximum leverage
- Swap discount 50%
All three account types offer opening an alternative Islamic account. So, you may be wondering how you can start this process. All you need to take are four simple steps to embark on your trading journey!
- Choose an account type that fits your background
- Sign up and fill in the form, providing details on your info and trading experience
- Make a deposit choosing the most convenient payment method
- After your account gets instant verification
This trading platform, also known as MetaTrader, already serves millions of people. In fact, it allows investors to view price movements, analyze the market changes, create and manipulate bids, set up a stop-loss or take-profit order, among other handy functions. It is also the most popular platform by far. Main advantages of MT4:
- ACCESSIBILITY – The trading platform is simple and straightforward, suitable for both newbies and confident traders. MT4’s desktop platform offers a heap of various tools and features designed to help you in every possible way.
- FREE MARKETS – Reaching the global markets has never been so simple! MT4 offers instant access to numerous assets available through CFDs – from Forex to indices, commodities, and many more.
- ANALYTICS – The platform interface is clear and comprehensive, presenting traders in fact, with relevant information on the market flow and setting up a foundation for more thought-through, data-driven decisions.
- SECURITY – MT4 puts safety first! With HFTrading and MT4, moreover, you can be sure that your data is well secured and preserved.
- WEB TRADER
Using Web Trader means no installations, no additional software, no downloads. In fact, just an internet connection and you’re all set. It’s simple, convenient, and user-friendly.
MetaTrader’s web version offers these supplemental advantages:
- CROSS-PLATFORM SYNCHRONIZATION – Web Trader is also synched with other MetaTrader apps. The MT4 ecosystem compatibility ensures that Web Trader is increasingly functional within the browser framework.
- LIGHTNING FAST EXECUTION SPEED – In fact, Web Trader gives you the option to choose from 9 trading timeframes (MN, W1, D1, H4 for long-term investments, M1, M5, M15, M30 for short-term one).
- HELPFUL CHARTS – Moreover, there are three different types of charts: candlesticks, bars, and line charts lead your way to a more comprehensible trading journey.
- ENDLESS ANALYTICAL TOOLS – analytical tools offer a robust, in-depth analysis of trading conditions.
MT4 MOBILE TRADING PLATFORM
HFT mobile trading app is free to download. The mobile version of MT4 is as functional as the web version.
HFTrading Review: CONCLUSION
The HFTrading brokerage is entirely new in the industry. However, the financial services provider is so far going strong and has chosen a promising path for development. Overall, HFTRADING has been able to offer its traders a fulfilling trading experience on its platform. HFTRADING is a great choice for active forex traders. It has competitive spreads, as well as automated trading strategies. In fact, all of HFTRADING’s platforms offer traders the ability to run algorithmic trading and access advanced charting tools. Also, if you need more information about HFTRADING, feel free to do further research. Finally, we hope this review was helpful, and we wish you good luck in your trading!
Reprinted from financebrokerage, the copyright all reserved by the original author.
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.