Trump vs Biden: US Election 2020 Watchlist
BET WHO WILL WIN THE 2020 ELECTION
Trump who is running the country like a reality TV show OR Biden who is a grounded and down to earth man who have strong empathy for others?
Time and time again, market has shown to rally after US election. However, Democrats win always lead to BETTER gains than Republicans, and the market may (and a big MAY) only crash only if its a stalemate or Trump refused to leave the White House. Here's the summary watchlist for you to trade to make some money.
Trump wins means:
(1) Defense industry: BAH, CUB, KTOS, AVAV, IRDM, VSAT, PSN, MANT
(2) O&G industry: XOM, CVX, KMI, LNG, XLE (ETF)
(3) Banks & financials: JPM, BAC, GS
(4) Materials & Industrials: BHP, FMC,NEU, HII, PWR
(5) Consumer discretionary: PENN, LAD, RH, CHDN, IRBT, YETI
(6) Pharmaceutical/healthcare industry: IHE (ETF), IHF (ETF)
(1) US companies with China exposure:
(3) Big Techs: QQQ (ETF), GOOG, AMZN, TWTR
Biden wins means:
(1) Infrastructure industry: CAT, DEER, MLM, ET
(2) EV & solar power industry: FSLR, TSLA, WKHS, TAN (ETF)
(3) Marijuana industry: ACB, APHA, CGC, PLNHF, TLRY, STZ, THCX (ETF)
(4) Healthcare/biotech/medical device industry: UNH, LLY, MRK, NVS, MDT, ABT, TMO, IBB (ETF), IHI (ETF)
(5) Energy industry: BEP, ICLN (ETF)
(6) US companies with China exposure: MMM, BA, PG, AAPL, NKE, DIS, SBUX
(7) REITS: O
(1) O&G industry
(2) Banks & financials
What's your take with your bet?
P/S: Want some cash to trade the stock market today, PM me to see how to cash out from home loans at the lowest interest rate today. Trade well, stay green, stay safe, stay positive!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.