READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia coronavirus - Worst day yet for the state of NSW / Sydney as cases jump again
- More from Biden - some evidence that government benefits have given people an incentive not to go back to work
- US President Biden says most experts believe long term inflation is not likely to get out of hand
- Fitch Ratings affirms Korea at "AA-" with a Stable Outlook
- Japanese PM Suga to negotiate early delivery of 20m Pfizer vaccine doses
- ECB policy meeting Thursday 22 July 2021 - no change in settings expected
- Australia coronavirus - locked-down state Victoria records another increase in new cases
- US infrastructure - 2 hours after the vote failed the positive hype has begun again
- Senior Australian politicians have had 'discussions' with the Governor and Deputy Governor of the RBA
- Crypto - Coinbase says its experiencing connection issues that may impact transfers
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.