READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Biden raised the idea of a 5c gasoline tax to help pay for the infrastructure plan
- WTI crude oil settles at $59.70.
- Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda to speak in the Diet Tuesday 13 April 2021
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5454 (vs. yesterday at 6.5578)
- US dollar adding to its earlier gain
- Oil prices - "pockets of strength interspersed with areas of weak demand"
- Goldman Sachs updated forecast for USD/JPY is 103 (12 months horizon)
- Australia weekly consumer confidence: 114.1 (prior 107.7)
- Canada confirms support package for Air Canada
- UK medical press (Lancet) reports UK coronavirus strain spreads faster, but not as deadly
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.